notebooks and a t-shirt

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Every week I correct diary entries for one of the Korean teachers at Matthew's school. (Her English is nearly flawless, but I do have that lovely English Education degree, so I might as well use it for something.) Some of the notebooks that the students use are hilarious. I took pictures of some of my favorites.

Korean kids really love candy...


But when it comes to people, they are realistic...


In the end, after double redemption, you can only rely on yourself...
(Love that ENGLISH, of all words, is misspelled.)


This is actually my notebook, which the package misled me to believe was rosemary-scented. It is not. Luckily, it's not bulgogi- or kimchi-scented, either.


And, finally, a t-shirt we spotted in the traditional market area. Such sweet sentiments...

Comments

No response to “notebooks and a t-shirt”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Domestic Bliss in South Korea. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger