I interrupt my regular blogging for this unscheduled post of sentimentality:
This is for "Around the World in 80 Clicks." I was tagged by Sarah of Quest for Cuteness.
Five things I love about being a mom:
1. Seeing the world from another perspective. Everything is exciting and when they're happy, they're happy all over.
2. 100% genuine smiles, both toothless and toothy, aimed just at me.
3. Questioning authority & conventional wisdom. Why can't kids splash in puddles & play in the dirt?
4. Seeing personalities develop day by day, an intriguing blend of nurture & nature.
5. Fierce, unconditional love, the likes of which I've never experienced before.
And, since the original idea was to let moms admit to those things they don't love, here are two things I miss about being childless:
1. Completing tasks from beginning to end sequentially and in a reasonable amount of time.
2. Going places alone, whether it be running errands, going out for a drink with friends, etc.
I tag Amy of She Spilled the Milk Again and Amber from Of Bees, Bums and Butterfly Milk.
Learning Something New
8 months ago